Water Efficiency Online Training
August 4, 2021 at 10:30 am – August 5, 2021 at 10:30 pm
Trainers: Lydia Makin and Kate Marx
Session 1 August 4th 10.30am – 12pm
Session 2 August 5th 10.30am – 12pm
Session 1: An Introduction to Water Efficiency
The same as the free water saving week training session
- Introduction to water use
- Why save water in the UK?
- How to save water?
- Devices, behaviour change and water reuse
Session 2: Deeper Dive into Water Efficiency in the UK and Globally
- New UK research
- Best practice from water companies
- The policy landscape
- Global Issues & embedded water
- The Waterwise vision for the UK
Benefits for the water company
- Staff buy-in for water efficiency
- Staff confidence to communicate the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of water efficiency, behaviour change and the metering programme to customers
- Customer service – staff able to answer customer questions about water efficiency
- Staff use less water in their own homes and share the message
Benefits for Participants
- Certificate and accreditation
- Fact sheet to take home and refer back to
- Confidence to speak to customers about water efficiency
- Confidence to communicate the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of water efficiency, behaviour change and the metering programme to customers
- Confidence to answer customer questions about water efficiency
£71.99 incl. VAT per session or £119.99 incl.VAT for both sessions.
Waterwise Supporter rate: £59.99 incl. VAT per session, £95.99 incl. VAT for both sessions.
1 ticket allows 1 person to take part in the training session. A certificate will be issued at the end of the session. Tickets can be transferred to another date, but we are unable to issue refunds.
020 3428 6874