- This event has passed.
Water Efficiency Online Training
May 26, 2020 at 11:00 am – May 27, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Trainers: Lydia Makin and Stephanie Hurry
Session 1 August 26th 10am – 12pm
Session 2 August 27th 10am – 12pm
Session 1: An Introduction to Water Efficiency
The same as the free water saving week training session
- Introduction to water use
- Why save water in the UK?
- How to save water?
- Devices, behaviour change and water reuse
Session 2: Deeper Dive into Water Efficiency in the UK and Globally
- New UK research
- Best practice from water companies
- The policy landscape
- Global Issues & embedded water
- The Waterwise vision for the UK
Benefits for the water company
- Staff buy-in for water efficiency
- Staff confidence to communicate the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of water efficiency, behaviour change and the metering programme to customers
- Customer service – staff able to answer customer questions about water efficiency
- Staff use less water in their own homes and share the message
Benefits for Participants
- Certificate and accreditation
- Fact sheet to take home and refer back to
- Confidence to speak to customers about water efficiency
- Confidence to communicate the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of water efficiency, behaviour change and the metering programme to customers
- Confidence to answer customer questions about water efficiency
£59.99 & VAT per session or £99.99 & VAT for both sessions.
Waterwise Supporter rate: £49.99 & VAT per session, £79.99 & VAT for both sessions.
020 3428 6874