Water Efficiency Online Training Spring 2021
April 8, 2021 | 10:00 am – April 9, 2021 | 11:30 am
Trainers: Lydia Makin and Kate Marx
Session 1 | April 8th, 10am – 11.30am
Session 2 | April 9th, 10am – 11.30am
Develop your skills and knowledge around water efficiency and become more confident talking to others about the topic. Come and join us for our training course, which will get you up to speed on water efficiency issues and solutions in the UK and beyond.
Session 1: An Introduction to Water Efficiency
- Understand how much water we use, where in the home we use it and how much of it is used by businesses.
- Understand why it’s crucial we save water in the UK even though it rains all the time.
- Learn how to save water at home. Which devices are most effective and how we can change behaviour and habits.
Session 2: Deeper Dive into Water Efficiency in the UK and Globally
- Be updated on new UK research
- Understand the current policy landscape on water efficiency
- Understand global water issues including embedded water
- Hear the Waterwise vision for the future of the UK
Benefits for the water company
- Staff buy-in for water efficiency
- Staff confidence to communicate the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of water efficiency, behaviour change and the metering programme to customers
- Customer service – staff able to answer customer questions about water efficiency
- Staff use less water in their own homes and share the message
Benefits for participants
- Certificate and accreditation
- Fact sheet to take home and refer back to
- Confidence to speak to customers about water efficiency
- Confidence to communicate the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of water efficiency, behaviour change and the metering programme to customers
- Confidence to answer customer questions about water efficiency
£59.99 & VAT (£71.99) per session or £99.99 & VAT (£119.99) for both sessions.
Waterwise Supporter rate: £49.99 & VAT (£59.99) per session, £79.99 & VAT (£95.99) for both sessions.
Would you like to showcase your business’ commitment to water efficiency to individuals and organisations looking to learn more about the subject? Contact [email protected] about sponsorship opportunities for this event. Let’s make the UK more water efficient!
By buying a ticket for this event and submitting your email you allow Waterwise to contact you for purposes of delivering the service and you are signing up to the Waterwise newsletter from which you can unsubscribe anytime. Your details will not be shared with third parties or used for any other purpose.
One ticket allows one person to participate. If buying a ticket for someone else please provide us with their name and contact details. Please bear in mind that we are unable to issue refunds. All sales are final, but if you cannot attend the session the ticket can be transferred to someone else. Make sure to contact [email protected] to do this.